From: James Morgan <james.mor...@vernet.net.au>
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS. <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Mon, February 1, 2010 4:12:43 AM
Subject: Re: [otrs] ticket creation using API

It’s indeed possible.  You need to call the API via SOAP.  Here’s
the first article on a Google search for using SOAP in ASP Classic:
http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/ASP/An-Introduction-To-XML-SOAP-Using-ASP-and-VB6/

I doubt most people on this list would have written anything for
the API using ASP classic, so you’ll need to look at the rpc-example..plscript
provided and potentially the code sample I provided for PHP a few months back
and
then use your knowledge of ASP Classic and what you’ve learned about SOAP to
implement it.  You can find the OTRS-specific information you need at
http://dev.otrs.org/.

James.