  From:       Lucio de Aquino Marinho <aqu...@ecosistemas.com.br>

  To:         "User questions and discussions about OTRS." <otrs@otrs.org>

  Date:       26.08.2009 23:21

  Subject:    Re: [otrs] Adding Login  Name to 2.4 dashboard

  Sent by:    otrs-boun...@otrs.org

  Simple , Very simple

  <a
href="$Env{"Baselink"}Action=AgentTicketCustomer&TicketID=$QData
{"TicketID"}
"
     onmouseover="window.status='$JSText{"Customer history"}'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status='';">
  </a>

Lucio de Aquino Marinho escreveu:

      Hello to all

        Following  the same line , how to put the login name of the user in
      the dashboard , I tried some lines without sucess !!!!
        Thanks for all

      Lucio

      Путкин Герман escreveu:
                  What I really need is the name of the queue, instead of
                  the ID. Can
                  anyone please suggest how to retrieve the queue name
                  instead?

            Just type Queue instead QueueID :)

            Also I add link to this queue:

            {"QueueID"}"onmouseover="window.status='$JSText{"Queue"}';
            return true;"
            onmouseout="window.status='';">
            </a>

            German