I have some customers who are getting the following error when attempting to
open tickets they have open.

Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, boyd.jew...@swift.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

  _____

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.7d DAV/2 Server at
webserver.domain.name.com Port 443

However, when they hit F5 to refresh the screen the ticket shows up
correctly and the agents were always able to see the ticket with no issues.
This is a very intermittent issue and only happens less than 1% or the time.
Can someone please point me in the correct direction to get this resolved?

Thank you.

With regards,

Boyd JEWETT