Hi guys

i'm trying to setup the pending auto-close feature but it doesn't seem to
work. When the pending time is reached, the ticket state remains the same
"Pending - Chiusura Automatica" and the timer shows a negative value.
Can this be because I've changed the default state names? I've however
changed them everywhere it seemed necessary :

$Self->{'Ticket::StateAfterPending'} =  {
  'Pending - Chiusura Automatica' => 'Closed'
};

where "Pending - Chiusura Automatica" is defined as a status of type
"pending auto", and "Closed" is of type "closed". Indeed, I've just changed
the names of the "pending auto close+" and "closed" states , respectively.

Any help would be really appreciated

Thank you in advance.

--
Claudio Tassini