Hi James,

Il 04/05/2010 0.04, otrs-requ...@otrs.org ha scritto:
> Message: 4
> Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 09:15:08 -0700
> From: James Hoegl <james.ho...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [otrs] Customer creation account failure when using
>       multiple        backends
> To: "User questions and discussions about OTRS." <otrs@otrs.org>
>
> verify the LDAP module for PERL is installed and working.

thanks for your quick response.

LDAP module for PERL is installed and working correctly, I am able to
authenticate customers on LDAP and retrieve customers informations from
LDAP.

The problem is only with self-regsitration and lost password procedures:
both procedures fails respectively with following messages:

1) (for customer's self-registration procedure) "Can't use an undefined value
as a HASH reference at
C:/Programmi/OTRS/OTRS/bin/cgi-bin/../../Kernel/System/Web/InterfaceCustomer.pm
line 555, <DATA> line 275."

2)  (for customer's lost password procedure) "Can't call method
"GenerateRandomPassword" on
an undefined value at
C:/Programmi/OTRS/OTRS/bin/cgi-bin/../../Kernel/System/CustomerUser.pm
line 466, <DATA> line 275."

What else should I check?

Thanks for your attention

Daniele