Hey Garabed,

you wrote earlier:

Could the reason it is not changing the states because I have not added the
state in the config somewhere? I was reading and am a little confused where you
are supposed to add new states. I went into the db and added the state, added
in admin state as well. Is there anywhere else I need to add the new state to
make it valid?

Thank you,

Garabed Yegavian

Possible. OTRS is quite sensitive once you add or remove stuff directly in the
database according to all its internal links.

Try it with a status which is added normally, via ADMIN - STATUS or tell your
filter rule to switch to a default status, that is already available in the
database.

By the way... i noticed that you have set your FILTER to topic = xxxx.

Give it a more simple try and just put your subject to "TEST123ABC" or
something else without special characters, spacers or such stuff.

Try setting a filter for a special queue only and so on and so on.

This way around you should notice where it gets stuck sooner or later.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Studienkreis GmbH
Mark Grzella
Junior IT-Projektleiter