I want to customize the "Customer Information" table shown in the
right hand side of the AgentTicketZoom view.

Right now it's retrieving the Customer Info from LDAP; what I want to
do is add some custom hyperlinks to other systems which would enable
the Agent to reset passwords etc.

AgentTicketZoom.dtl contains:

         <h2>$Text{"Customer Information"}</h2>
         # show customer info table
         <!-- dtl:block:CustomerTable -->
         $Data{"CustomerTable"}
         <!-- dtl:block:CustomerTable -->

So basically I want to amend $Data{"CustomerTable"} somehow. How?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebra...@charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin