* Ralf Hildebrandt <ralf.hildebra...@charite.de>:
> I want to customize the "Customer Information" table shown in the
> right hand side of the AgentTicketZoom view.
>
> Right now it's retrieving the Customer Info from LDAP; what I want to
> do is add some custom hyperlinks to other systems which would enable
> the Agent to reset passwords etc.

Found it in config.pm :

            [ 'VPNLink', 'VPN Info',    'uid',   1, 0, 'var',
'http://host/?user=$Data{"UserLogin"}', 0 ],
            [ 'VPNZugangsdatensenden', 'SendCertAgain',    'uid',   1, 0,
'var', 'http://host/userinfo/?user=$Data{"UserLogi$

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebra...@charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin