Version OTRS 3.0.8 (Windows Installer)

I would like to know how to force OTRS to use HTTPS?  I have HTTPS configured
and working.  I just want to force everyone to use HTTPS as we are
authenticating against Active Directory, so I just don't want to expose our
network credentials over HTTP.

I realize that this is very likely an Apache config, but I am not an Apache
guru, so I just need a reference article of sorts.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Mike Thompson

eom

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential information. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions
or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view
of the company. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to
any other person. Thank you for your cooperation.