 De: Cyrille Bollu <cyrille.bo...@belnet.be>
Para: otrs@otrs.org
Enviado: Viernes, 30 de marzo, 2012 2:49 A.M.
Asunto: Re: [otrs] Rv:  Mail, alias, and login - As a unique client

Yeah, we also spotted the problem.

But haven't looked at a solution because manually changing the
    ticket's customer was ok for us.

I wonder why declaring several emails for a customer wouldn't work?

BR,

Cyrille

Le 27/03/2012 17:35, Jober Mijares a écrit :
Hi! Any help? :s

> [...]
                    exactly with the customer:

>We have the next configuration in our LDAP
>
>rmija...@123.com ---> alias
>ronna.mija...@123.com ----> mail
>rmijares  ----> login
>
>So, if i sent a message from thunderbird, depends of
                    my configuration, OTRS could receive 3 different

>"rmija...@123.com" or "ronna.mija...@123.com" or "rmijares"
>
>Because clients have possibility of setting their
                    mail client.

>In my OTRS I declared my CustomerID: mail, so, when
                    I sent a message
                    from "ronna.mija...@123.com", OTRS took my information as a
client, but, if another client send his message from his thunderbird where he
has his Name Account as "client1", OTRS received the email as a user that it
doesn't know, because the CustomerId is "clie...@123.com" not client1.

>If I change this value in /Kernel/Config.pm
>CustomerID => 'mail', for CustomerID => 'uid'
>
>Is the same, because of, if I have to sent a message
                    from webmail, my
                    information would be "ronna.mija...@123.com", and OTRS
doesn't know this client, it just know UID "rmijares".

>I've been reading about this case in OTRS list, but,
                    I just found one
                    user where he want declare more than one email for
                    one user, and this
                    not my problem.

>I added both var (mail and uid) for customerid, but
                    i didn't get any result.

>Automatically, this has produced me problems setting
                    service for customer, because, when I try to choose
                    the service I can't do it.

>Any help?
>

>Thanks...

Cyrille Bollu