From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Neil
Simpson
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:01 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: [otrs] otrs auto merge feature

Hi,

We are using a "drop" system for mails that we want in otrs, if there's an
email chain of 5 emails however and then you drop them all into otrs, you get 5
new tickets, not one ticket with 5 articles which is what i'd like as they all
have same subject and relate to same issue.  i know otrs like's to match by
OTRS number but is there no way for it to check subject line aswell?

thanks

Neil