Hello Folks,

I am using OTRS 3.0 and I am trying creating an ACL to define possible
queues depending on the type selection.

I have the following code.

$Self->{TicketAcl}->{'ACL-Type-Queue'} =
{
        Properties => {
                Frontend => {
                        Action =>
['CustomerTicketMessage','AgentTicketPhone','AgentTicketEmail'],
                },
                Ticket => {
                #       Type => ['Incidente'],
                },
        },
        Possible => {
                Queue => {
                        #QueueID => [6],
                        Name => ['[RegExp]^1-Mesa*'],
                },
        },
};

I have tried with different combinations of the properties and the possible
options but neither one has worked. Has anyone implemented something
similar to this.

I have been able to make Services Available depending on queue selection
and other stuff, but for some reason this wich seems very simple is not
working.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

--