I have created a dynamic field that is visible is almost all of OTRS and is a
required field to enter. My question is, can I make it editable so that if
someone enters in accurate data that we can make the required change.

In a nut shell I have 1 person in each county of our state that is providing
assistance on our new application. Often these people change location and
accidently enter the wrong county that they are in. I would like to make it so
that agents are able to make that change so that we can get more accurate
reports.

Kurt

Kurt Luchtman
NC FAST Desktop Support Manager
3724 National Drive #200
Raleigh NC 27612
919-707-4198

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina
Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized State
official. Unauthorized disclosure of juvenile, health, legally privileged, or
otherwise confidential information, including confidential information relating
to an ongoing State procurement effort, is prohibited by law. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
all records of this e-mail.