Hi Leah,

I cannot give you a complete report of the (dis)advantages of all possible
set-ups. Others here might be able to do so. But I can tell you how we set it
up:

- We have one queue for all requests.
- Tickets are assigned to agents.
- All agents are allowed to update all tickets.
- If an update from a different agent is necessary, either the ownership is
pushed to this agent, or the agent receives a notification that his assistance
is requested.
- All agents can change ownership of the tickets to a collegue, who then sees
it in 'my tickets' which is an overview of all locked tickets of the same owner.
- Agents can mark a ticket as 'follow', in which case an icon is added with a
star, indicating the number of followed tickets with unseen updates.

Hope this helps,
Sander