> I am wondering if individuals possibly shouldn?t have queues, maybe queues
> are meant more for a process or a department. Any insight would be

My two cents worth:

OTRS (or any ticket system) exists to make our work more efficient, of course.
So, IMHO, it should be configured to reflect your business processes. We have
queues that correspond to major functions happening within the workflow.

The decision for me is what will minimize the amount of change (work)
manipulating OTRS itself instead of doing the business work directly. Much of
my input about that comes from the Agents themselves telling me what will
make their life easier.

Mike Morris
The Music Place
1617 Willowhurst Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
(408) 445-ARTS (2787)
------------------------------------
    Your Random Historical Quote:
        I enter upon the discharge of the high duties which have been assigned
me
by
        the people, again humbly supplicating that Divine Being who has watched
over
        and protected our beloved country from its infancy to the present hour
        continue His gracious benedictions upon us, that we may continue to be
        prosperous and happy people.
                    - James Knox Polk, Inaugural Address, March 4, 1845