From: "Gerald Young" <cryth...@gmail.com>
To: "User questions and discussions about OTRS." <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 1:21:30 PM
Subject: Re: [otrs] Cookies in AuthModule

>From a search , the second entry I found (PDF, viewable through Google Cache)
>indicates using HTTPBasicAuth should work .
Your results may vary.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Kristofer Pettijohn < kristo...@cybernetik.net
> wrote:

Hello,

I want to create an AuthModule that authenticates against Atlassian Crowd so
that we can utilize our internal SSO.

The only requirement I am missing that I cannot seem to find is: can I get/set
cookies from within an AuthModule?

Crowd has a session cookie with a token value to verify a session, and
likewise, if we authenticate the user inside of OTRS, we will need to set the
cookie with the token value so that other applications can see it.

Is this possible from within AuthModule?