Von: Stein Erik Berget [mailto:s...@escenic.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. März 2014 15:51
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS. (otrs@otrs.org); Rudolf Bargholz
Betreff: Re: [otrs] Send notification based on article dynamic field

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 15:26:35 +0100, Rudolf Bargholz
<bargh...@onlinetravel.ch<mailto:bargh...@onlinetravel.ch>> wrote:
Hi,

Our requirement ist to inform our customer when we load a patch on their
productive environment. In order to log this information we have created two
new dynamic fields or type “article”:

LoadInfo: if this is a “patch” or a “fullversion”
Approval: the name of the person that approved the patch

We have tried to use the notifications in OTRS to generate a mail to the
customer whenever an article is created with a “LoadInfo” = “patch” or
“fullversion”:

http://support.com/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminNotificationEvent;Subaction=Add

Unfortunately in the Admin-“Add” window for the notification the ticket section
displays the dynamic fields, but in the article section it does not seem
possible to filter the articles based on values in the dynamic fields.

Is this just the way that this is, or can I somehow in the SysConfig tell the
notifications to search over the dynamic article fields?

Why do you need this to be an dynamic field of type 'Article'? If it where of
type 'Ticket' could you use both Generic Agent and Notifications (Event).

--
Stein Erik Berget