Von: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Im Auftrag von Gerald
Young
Gesendet: Montag, 24. März 2014 12:18
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: Re: [otrs] Send notification based on article dynamic field

> this starts falling apart when the customer decides to answer such a mail,
> and then we answer, they answer etc. The mails that go back and forth between
> our customers and us have endless history in them, so finding the concrete
> article that was the info about the actual patch soon becomes problematic

Why should it? If you add to the reply an article based dynamic field (is patch
notification? Yes) or add a new article-type for the reply, you can find that
pretty quickly:
Edit Config Settings in Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewCompose
Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketCompose###ArticleTypes
(+) email-external-patch-notification

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 6:00 AM, Rudolf Bargholz