What is with the 2 other transitions, have you tried to disable them maybe
double succeed ? You are going to create new tickets after process change,
my experience is that any process change does not evaluate existing tickets
? Just to be sure you have synchronized the process change …

Von: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Im Auftrag von
Gergely Polonkai
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. März 2014 09:18
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: Re: [otrs] Process Management - Unconditionally jump when a
transition link is pressed

Hello,

The ticket view shows that Process is “Incident from 2nd line”, and Activity
is “Validity of incident” (the naming may be a bit misleading). Under
“Process information” I can see 3 links for the possible transitions, one of
them is named “Invalid”, which have the condition “DynamicField_processtest
– String – Invalid”. That path contains only one transition action, “Set
queue”, which has the Config parameter “Queue – NOC::1st Line”. The
“processtest” dynamic field has the value “Invalid”. I think we should call
this a simple process.

History doesn’t show anything changed, it looks like if I never pressed the
“Invalid” link in the Process Information box.

Best,

Gergely

On 28 March 2014 08:25, Ohliger, Christoph