No. Whether the ticket is locked or not,  escalation milestones still
apply. Just because the ticket is locked doesn't mean that first response
has been addressed until /unless the agent locks the ticket in conjunction
with a reply to the customer. Neither does a lock comply with performing an
update or solution.