Am 17.04.2015 um 18:16 schrieb Ritchie, Dennis:

I currently have an OTRS (4.7) install on Centos 6.6.

We are using a remote MySQL database (remote as in not on the same machine as the OTRS installation but in the same network vlan).

Is this a recommended or supported setup?

We are seeing slowdowns of up to 15 minutes on the OTRS system occasionally.

Thank You

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Using a remote MySQL database is usually no Problem - we do it all the time.

15 Minutes (??) For what? Getting the next Page or getting next Ticktes?

Do you have any ErrorMessages in the orts-log?

Regards, Fritz