They were the stats from the OTRS Server not the SQL server.

However, I think that I may have found my issue.
I am using a POP3 Account to take in email and the default for Re-authorizing
to the server was 20 emails.
Ticket -> Core::PostMaster::PostMasterReconnectMessage

It seems that my POP3 provider is not particularly responsive and the repeated
re-authorization requests was causing the system slowdown (I'm still testing to
be sure).
I increased the value from 20 to 999 (Max) and OTRS has been much more stable.
I have only had to restart it 1 time since the change and that was almost 1
full month later.

I have to wonder why this would keep the system from responding.
Shouldn't the postmaster script be separate from the rest of the system and
running on it's own thread(s)?
Apache as I mentioned was running and accessible the entire time.

So thank you to all who have tried to help me with this issue.

Thank You

Dennis