Hi,

Whether I use <OTRS_CUSTOMER_SUBJECT[20]> or <OTRS_CUSTOMER_SUBJECT> in the
Subject, I don't get any ticket number in the Subject line of the
auto-response.

ie, "[Ticket#2015..." is not appearing in the Subject line as it does in
another installation of OTRS.

So, this does not appear to be an issue of the subject string being too
long (eg, in my tests, I'm using a Subject of "test").

If I then use <OTRS_TICKET_TicketNumber> (ie, ignoring the original Subject
for test purposes) in the auto-response, OTRS then responds with the
following in the Subject line of the auto-response to the customer:

[Ticket#2015042008000038] 2015042008000038

I don't know what to make of this strange behaviour, especially since this
is a fresh OTRS install on CentOS7.

Regards
Henry