Hi there,
in my OTRS web panel I see two emails that, I think, have a strange format: in fact, when I click on it, OTRS session is instantly closed.
For this, I cannot close the ticket associated with them.

I tried to access OTRS from another PC, different Operating System and different Internet Browser, but the behaviour is the same.

Is there a way to remove them from command line ?

Regards

Fiorenza Meini
--
Spazio Web S.r.l.