On 3 April 2017 at 03:27, Roi Dayan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> On 29/03/2017 20:13, Joe Stringer wrote:
>>
>> On 29 March 2017 at 04:50, Roi Dayan <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 23/03/2017 09:01, Joe Stringer wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I ran the make check-offloads tests on a recent net-next kernel and it
>>>> failed, output was not as expected:
>>>>
>>>> ../../tests/system-offloaded-traffic.at:54
>>>> <http://system-offloaded-traffic.at:54>: ovs-appctl dpctl/dump-flows |
>>>> grep "eth_type(0x0800)" | sed -e
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 's/used:[0-9].[0-9]*s/used:0.001s/;s/eth(src=[a-z0-9:]*,dst=[a-z0-9:]*)/eth(mac
>>>> s)/;s/actions:[0-9,]*/actions:output/;s/recirc_id(0),//' | sort
>>>> --- - 2017-03-22 16:43:37.598689692 -0700
>>>> +++
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> /home/vagrant/ovs/_build-clang/tests/system-offloads-testsuite.dir/at-groups/2/stdout
>>>> 2017-03-22 16:43:37.595628000 -0700
>>>> @@ -1,3 +1,3 @@
>>>> -in_port(2),eth(macs),eth_type(0x0800), packets:9, bytes:756,
>>>> used:0.001s, actions:output
>>>> -in_port(3),eth(macs),eth_type(0x0800), packets:9, bytes:756,
>>>> used:0.001s, actions:output
>>>> +in_port(2),eth(macs),eth_type(0x0800),ipv4(frag=no), packets:9,
>>>> bytes:882, used:0.001s, actions:output
>>>> +in_port(3),eth(macs),eth_type(0x0800),ipv4(frag=no), packets:9,
>>>> bytes:882, used:0.001s, actions:output
>>>>
>>>
>>> Hi Joe,
>>>
>>> can you tell me what kernel you used here?
>>> maybe tc offloads were not supported and there was a fallback to OVS dp.
>>
>>
>> I believe that it was a snapshot of net-next relatively recently,
>> 01461abe62df ("Merge branch 'fib-notifications-cleanup'"). I could try
>> again with latest net-next? Or do you think there may be some
>> userspace dependency the test relies on?
>>
>
> I installed net-next kernel and make check-offloads pass for me.
> The last commit I'm on is
> 397df70 Merge branch '40GbE' of
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jkirsher/next-queue
> last tag is 4.11-rc3+
> I'm thinking maybe the test fails for you from something else like a second
> openvswitch process running already?

I don't think that was the case, but let me try again with your latest
series and the above commit.
_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.openvswitch.org/mailman/listinfo/ovs-dev

Reply via email to