I did install DDlog originally back in early December last year. So there are probably remnants of that still present. However, I did perform a `stack install` using an updated pull of master on Friday. So I guess the `stack install` didn't get rid of the old installation?

Also, there's no `ddlog --version` or anything similar to see what version of DDlog is installed. That could be a nice feature to have in the near future.