On Thu, Oct 5, 2023 at 11:31 PM Han Zhou <hz...@ovn.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 5, 2023 at 11:23 PM Frode Nordahl <frode.nord...@canonical.com>
wrote:

highlighting/discussing

> > Thank you for summarizing, your account above resonates with my
> > perspective on the discussions so far as well.

> > > FWIW, 3PM UTC on any Monday sounds fine to me.
> > >
> > > Monday 7PM is the second best, but not particularly desirable. :)
> > > And I may have a conflict on Tuesdays on and off.
> >
> > 3PM UTC Monday works for me too, I'm traveling October 30th though.
> >

> 3PM UTC Mondays work for me, too.

Sorry I just realized that there can be a conflict for me for Monday 3PM
UTC, if this meeting is longer than 30min. Do you have an idea how long it
should be?
If it is longer than 30min, Monday 7PM UTC may be a better option for me at
least according to my current calendar. Monday 3PM UTC might still be a
second option (if no other choice), but I might have to drop after 30min.
Alternatively, can we replace that week's Thursday meeting with this one? I
know that we agreed this meeting shouldn't replace the weekly status
update, but since this meeting happens less frequently and only replaces
~1/4 of the weekly meeting, I hope it is fine, if the Thursday time slot is
good for most people.

Thanks,
Han