Am Freitag, 15. Dezember 2006 03:05 schrieb Paul Alfille:
> Jan,
>
> The DS2409 code has been quite a chore to implement. OWFS has the most
> flexible of any implementation I know -- support for unlimitted branching,
> interleaved bus usage, and lazy bus changes. I'll be interested in any
> improvements you can make, but it isn't easy.

Before I'll rumble through that, I'd like to add another node to the DS2409
chip: "clearevent" just issues a 0x66 "disconnect all lines" control command
and clears the DS2409s event flags. I know "discharge" does this, too, but I
don't like the 100ms time needed there.

I'll plan to use this "clearevent" node with my DS2409 driven locks. The event
is triggered on connection of an iButton to the lock. Then one does only have
to scan the "alarm" directory of the backbone to check for new keys.

May I check in the change directly or should I send a patch?

Kind regards

        Jan
--
A truly stable environment would be a concrete basement with no
windows! Computers are no different.