Hello!
Steinar, you are worried when a search robot, such as from Google or worse a
spam generator robot finds it? Google would be interested, if you've left
off the contact information for you, you've got nothing to worry about.

Paul this is a good question. How secure is the server who delivers stuff
via owhttpd?
--
Gregg C Levine hansolofal...@worldnet.att.net