@Paul
Hi,
owfs and owserver are not running in same time. I started with owserver and
used it for several months. Maybe after 1 month ago, I switched to owfs and
it did not helped. Currently I run only one instance/process of owfs.
Wiring problem ? I'm not sure, because sometime it run ok, so if it will be
wiring problem this will not  happen.

@Roland
Data was read with owget/owread when I run as owserver, now are they read
with cat /mountpoint/sensor/temperature, because I it is running as owfs. I
always thought, that cached data are stored in ram, that they are
periodically read by server, but when I ask for data, it first time take
several seconds, then they are displayed, and when I ask second time, then
they are cached.

BTW, my polling frequency in Zabbix to read data is 30 seconds.