Hello!
Colin that's an amazing write-up regarding the Pi and One-Wire and
OWFS. It, almost compels me to figure out how to safely mount one of
the DS2483 chips I have here and work out how to attach it to the PI
have here, via the I2C lines on it.

Oddly enough Sparkfun sells a bare breakout board for that package
style, I've suggested that they should sell one wearing a DS2483, but
no takers so far.

Oddly enough Adafruit has used the same breakout board style (But
that's all it is) for the DS2413 so we're fixed that way.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com