On Tuesday 22 Mar 2016 08:16:44 Johan Ström wrote:
> Try
>
> owwrite -- /path/line20.ALL -aaa,bbb,ccc,ddd

That works as expected

> -aaa is probably interpretted as a specific option (like -x), and
> owwrite does not complain on wrong options. Using '--' marks "rest of
> options are non-option arguments"

Indeed. I had missed the CLI

owwrite: invalid option -- x

with other bits I hadn't removed in my script scrolling off screen.  Too late
to concentrate last night.

I noticed it this morning when I tried

owwrite  /path/line20.0 -help

displays the CLI help text :/

I'm just building 3.1p1 again including your last suggestion.
No good but I'll see if I can follow what is happening in that area.

On Monday 21 Mar 2016 22:27:21 Johan Ström wrote:
>  And I do not have any device at all which accepts an
> aggregate ascii write.

I do appreciate that - and what you've done so far without.

I have a second LS LCD which I am happy to donate to you/the project in the
interest of having at least one properly working 1W LCD. PM if it's of
interest.

Andy