Back on topic, I would suggest that whether you are Liberal or Labor, in
Victoria, where Conroy is going to appear on the senate ticket, my advice is
to vote him out. Whether or not Labor gets in then doesn't become important.
The important thing is that we send a clear message to whichever government
that if they want to mess with censorship when the majority of the
population do not believe the problem is going to be solved this way, then
they are going to lose their seat. If Conroy gets kicked out then the
Liberals won't pursue censorship either - something they have been
conveniently quiet on during this campaign. Don't be fooled by this - until
the Liberals actually announce a policy, they may as well be in agreement.

And off topic, Liberals actually have 2 whole policies now I believe. The
two policy party. Both fringe health issues. Together blowing $2 billion,
but nothing to do with fixing the health system itself.

I've always thought that having two parties in power was essentially a
divide and conquer way of controlling the population. Run a bi-partisan
dictatorship, have very little difference in policy then it just comes down
to personalities and who you hate the least at the time. Politics then
becomes a sport. Fling as much mud at the party in power and see how often
you can get them to change.

T.