"Liberals actually have 2 whole policies now I believe."

Well that would be 2 more than Labor, lets face it, they just have a long
line of disasters/failures/wasted many many billions and debt your great
great grand children will still be paying off ;)

But if I think you follow politics a bit more closely they have a few more
positions/policies than 2