From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of .net noobie
Sent: Saturday, 10 July 2010 3:04 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Friday - Conway (or.. Labor govt) once againdelaysInternet
Filter

"Debt itself isn't a problem", this is garbage

debt does matter, it matters alot

more debt = less options
massive debt = no options

and spending money for the sake of votes is also garbage

i needed to make the correction also

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Tony Wright <ton...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

Ah, naive, and so transparently biased. Labor do have a stack of policies,
it's just that they're mostly failures.

As opposed to Liberals who actually don't stand for anything other than
telling us one thing and then implementing the complete opposite.

A neighbour of mine used to say they were blue and bluer - the Liberal party
representing the rich and sucking in a whole lot of aspirational voters into
thinking that meant them as well, while Labor is the try-hard party, trying
to get the rich to like them as well, while still having problems with the
unions.