Hi Simon, all,

What's the screen like on the kindle?  I gather most of these e-readers are
grey scale, not colour, and use reflective rather than back-lit?
I'm getting at that age where I need reading glasses when light is poor (or
print too small) so I'm concerned about the need to have an external light
on these devices; but I guess they'd still have a lot less glare than any
back-lit device.  Thoughts/comments ??