Greg

I have one of the first model BeBooks (http://mybebook.com) which I have had a
few years now and it does the same thing.

>From http://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-paper:

    "The refresh of an eInk page creates a black flash and can create temporary
"ghosting" effect which can be annoying to some people."

Every page turn causes the display to flash black for a split second and I
don't even notice any more.

Cheers
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of David Richards
Sent: Tuesday, 7 September 2010 7:03 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re:

Greg, I agree with you, the reverse flicker is crap.  I saw it while
playing with one and that instantly put me off it.

Ken, at first I thought the same, that all eInk was like that but
every other eInk device I've played with doesn't do that.

David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama