+5 ESET

I have eset on my machine and my daughter had mcaffee. Her msn sent me a URL
or something suspicious. I may have even clicked it to sis it out. ESET
blocked it cold. I immediately upgraged to a 5 machine license and put it on
all our machines. Not has a problem since. I run it so it gives me the
choice to allow or block like zonealarm as I like to know what's going on

(this time replied to the list....)