Hi Greg,
Its been a while since I had this problem but when you moved the databases
to the new server, did it create a whole bunch of additional Schemas under
Security for each database? I've seen it create new schemas for each user
(especially Windows users). Deleting those additional schemas fixed the
problem.

Kind regards,
Grant

--