Oh yes, I forgot about the crashes.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Corneliu I. Tusnea
Sent: Tuesday, 3 May 2011 3:11 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: IE9: why do I hate it so much

I'm in the same boat.

I totally dislike the tabs. Even more my tabs don't always open. I can
consistently get my IE stuck in opening a tab. It "opens" and switches to
the new tab but the tab never appears and I can't go back. I'm left with
only one tab with the "your most popular sites" and everything else locked
up.

I get this 10 times a day. (this is on a fresh installation less than 10
days old install).

I also dislike the "Your most popular sites" thing. I need to see the
screenshot not just some logos and a random useless text.

I think Metro started to take over usability. Oh, and don't get me started
on the favourites and plugins and random stupi*** ActiveX extensions.

I tried to use it in anger for few weeks. Now I only use it for OWA and
SharePoint access.

I think IE9 is the Vista of IE :)

Corneliu