From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Matt Siebert
Sent: Friday, 16 September 2011 12:25 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Microsoft BUILD / Windows 8

I tried the x64 edition on VMware Workstation 7 yesterday but got about 30
seconds in and it had some catastrophic failure.

I googled and it seems that your only options for virtualising it is Hyper-V,
VMware Workstation 8 (apparently in beta), or there are some tutorials
somewhere for getting it working with VirtualBox.

I didn't have time so gave up but would be interested if you can get it working
with VMware.
On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Winston Pang