Does that mean I'm going to get it all over me, and make a mess?

Thanks for the link, some cool resources there. I'm a little hesitant to
accept that the site is targeted at me though. Probably the developer in me
screaming. The designer in me seems ok with it. (the internal conflict
continues)

cheers,
Stephen