Hi Greg

I have used this class

https://blazeapps.svn.codeplex.com/svn/BlazeAppplications/BA/Mail/MapiUtilit
y.cs

I wanted to invoke the existing clients default email client and pass
information including attachments to it.

I did not want to write an embedded email client using either smtp/pop3/imap
or  mapi or web services (although I have tools to do this and have done
this previously).

It works most times. Sometimes, it the client has their email client open,
it does not work.

I have tried it with outlook and thunderbird. Had both installed and changed
the default email client to make sure it worked with both.

Regards Peter Maddin
Applications Development Officer
PathWest Laboratory Medicine WA
Phone : +618 6396 4285
Mobile: 0423 540 825
E-Mail : petermad...@iinet.net.au; peter.mad...@health.wa.gov.au
The contents of this e-mail transmission outside of the WAGHS network are
intended solely for the named recipient's), may be confidential, and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest.
The use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this
e-mail transmission by any person other than the named recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender
immediately.