Ye I think this whole naked bear wrestling thing is a wonderful idea.
Perhaps @ the next TechEd or CodeCamp Greg could do something like this. I
for one would pay good money to see it :)

If you double my pay I'll do it in a pit full of cobras.

But seriously, I was just about to post a question asking if there was a
reasonably reliable of a launching the current user's email client with an
open email message (the same way as clicking a mailto:xxx link works). Just
for the hellovit I did this:

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("mailto:g...@mira.net?subject=Hello
World&foo=bar");

And it works! Lord knows who or what is magically parsing this string, but
it launches an Outlook new email window with the subject set to "Hello
World". The keyword "mailto:"; must mean something to someone. So there's
some handy news.