After the client clicks on the button I post a message saying to the client
that the email client should open.

If it does not, close any open session and try again.

All they have to do is close any email window and click on the button again.

Regards Peter Maddin
Applications Development Officer
PathWest Laboratory Medicine WA
Phone : +618 6396 4285
Mobile: 0423 540 825
E-Mail : petermad...@iinet.net.au; peter.mad...@health.wa.gov.au
The contents of this e-mail transmission outside of the WAGHS network are
intended solely for the named recipient's), may be confidential, and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest.
The use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this
e-mail transmission by any person other than the named recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender
immediately.