On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Joseph Cooney <joseph.coo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm disappointed that MS went after this instead of making an editor that
> can open a moderately large text file without halting for a few minutes.

Or how about fixing fundamentals like this:

error  : The Web Application Project <blah> is configured to use IIS. To
access local IIS Web sites, you must run Visual Studio in the context of an
administrator account.

WTF. Glad to see reduced colour focuses us on content - meanwhile the IDE
focuses us on insanely bad development practices.

--
*David Connors* | da...@codify.com | www.codify.com
Codify Pty Ltd