David, I havent downloaded it yet but given you're taking feedback (and this request seems topical) can I ask if the

Tools -> Options -> Environment - > Keyboard

dialog has been fixed so you can resize it and not scroll thru 3 shortcuts at a time !

On 24/02/2012 2:07 PM, David Kean wrote:

I think you’ll find that “impact” is one of the more tolerable words of Microspeak: http://www.cinepad.com/mslex_3.htm

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:00 PM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: RE: New look of Visual Studio, what are your thoughts?

>We showed off the new look today: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/visualstudio/

>Thoughts?

You used the word ‘impact‘ figuratively 3 times, once in the dreadful form of ‘negatively impacting’. The word ‘impact’ has diseased the modern western world. Respectable newspapers, TV news reports, journalists, scientists and suburban people are now using the word with reckless abandon. It’s a lazy weasel word that betrays lack of imagination or literacy. Wherever you see the word ‘impact’, you can always find a more articulate and expressive replacement. For example, if you think the word ‘impact’ adds impact to what they write, you probably want more gravitas. You can replace ‘negatively impact’ with degrade or impair, or deteriorate, or hinder, or lots of other real words.