From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Ian Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, 14 March 2012 7:04 PM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: RE: OT: windows environment variables not working

Peter

Assuming that you're still having the problem recur after fixing it, a free
utility that will discover all shell extensions on your system is System
Info for Windows (SIW) - http://www.gtopala.com/

The attached image shows a part of those I discovered on my messy machine -
a total of 770 of them (registry entries). [ 200Kb image - any smaller it
was not readable. Hope that's OK David ]

To export the info (in several usable forms), you need to register the
utility (a small fee). It is a very useful tool, for both hardware and
software diagnostics. Worth a try with the free ("home") version, anyway.

  _____

Ian Thomas
Victoria Park, Western Australia

  _____