Ah, not sure on the model of port replicator I have here, but checked and
it has two DVI's and under that two dual mode displayports (according to
the logo next to it) so by the sounds of it, if I get one of these monitors
I'll be good to go (using dusplay port most likely).
Sweeet. :)
Thanks!

The wife won't be overjoyed, despite it providing me great happiness, but
she'll learn to cope. ;)
More happiness == more overtime == more money.