I used daemon tools lite for mounting the ISO under Win7, and did an
upgrade to Win8.

Really REALLY cool thing about Win 8 is that it finally, out of the box,
supports mounting ISOs. Doesn't help you upgrading from Win 7, but the
future is bright. I can't believe its taken them this long to get something
in the OS. YAY